Old 06-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Park Tester

Default PROOF that there are problems with Park Seed

There, I updated with your control group.

http://www.angelfire.com/co4/parktest/
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/parktest/
http://www.angelfire.com/co4/parktest/

Happy?

Of course not, I'm irrational, Park Seed is fine, it's all me. I could
probably take an electron microscope and completely analyze each seed,
and if 90% of them were found to be cracked or crushed, you'd STILL
say the seed is fine.

I'd tell you to go to hell, but it wouldn't matter, because when you
got there, you wouldn't believe that you're there.

"Warren" wrote:

Park Tester wrote:
You're a complete moron.

One experiment without a control group proves nothing. As someone else
stated, at best it's evidence of a possible situation.

I'd suggest learning a bit about how to conduct a valid experiment
before you start calling other people morons for daring to question your
"method". (And I use the term "method" very loosely in this case.)

What you've managed to prove is that there is something about Park Seed
that upsets you to the point that you become irrational.