Old 06-07-2003, 06:56 PM
DigitalVinyl

Default nasturtium

"Steve & Erin" wrote:

well, the too much water would make sense considering the constant rain in
June!
any suggestions on how to speed up the buds? More MG?

I don't know if that will help. I use liquid seaweed when I see a
plant in trouble. It is 0-4-4 and has lots of micronutrients. MG may
do the same.

I've got a tomato, a pepper & some snow peas that had bad drainage. I
think I have fixed the drainage, but in the meantime I'm holding off
on watering. When the moisture in the ground drys up I'm going to use
the seaweed concnetrate again.

I'm hoping they will all bounce back. The peas have resumed growth and
the pepper looks better. The tomato is still scraggy and browning.

DiGiTAL ViNYL (no email)
1st Year Gardener