Old 06-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Marty Haber

Default [IBC] Complete newbie (please be kind)

Sean:
What everybody is telling you is that bonsai is not for those who want
instant gratification. Time and patience are the name of the game. What's
more, some of us believe that it is the process of creating a bonsai, not
the result, which really counts.
If you accept these basic ideas, you'll be on your way to becoming a bonsai
person.
Marty