Old 08-02-2003, 12:24 AM
Piscanthropus Profundus

Default New - amend clay/gumbo soils? (Houston, particularly)

Look into a 'French Drain'.

wrote in message
On Thu, 06 Feb 2003 11:22:52 -0600, J Kolenovsky
wrote:

Just read about it briefly. "Expanded shale" for clay/gumbo soils only.
Has anyone tried this or heard of it?
-- =

Living in Houston myself, where, due to yesterday's rain, my backyard
will look like a muddy lake bed for another week or 10 days, I'd be
most interested in finding some way to penetrate that clay soil back
there. It's quite a problem for me which seems to be getting worse in
spite of the soil ammendments I've tried.

Reply Address Purposly Altered to eliminate SPAM
Reply by Post Only Please