Old 07-07-2003, 02:08 AM
zxcvbob

Default Can't find bT (or is it spelled Bt)

Penny Morgan wrote:

I know it comes in a liquid form, but they also sell Bt (Dipel Dust) in a
powder form. I usually buy mine in any hardware store or garden center.
Check with your local Ace Hardware or privately owned store. They should
carry both liquid and powder. Plant nurseries or garden centers also carry
it. Good luck.

I just got back from Ace hardware, and they don't have it. Wal-mart and
Fleet Farm don't have it. Everyone sells the same Ortho products, although
Ace also has the same thing with their own label.

I don't think there are any nurseries left. The last good one closed a
couple of years ago when their parent company was bought out by F&G's,
a.k.a. "Michigan Bulb" just before they went under. The other garden
center was taken over by a florist, and mainly just sells cut flowers and
mylar balloons and Beanie Babies now.

I may have to try the farm coop in the next town. This really should be
this hard to do...

Best regards,
Bob