Old 07-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Frogleg

Default Tiger Lily

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 20:59:32 GMT, Tono wrote:

Just checking, since I've been eyeing them up lately also. Are the
ones you describe as doing well under all those conditions orange or
yellow? I was thinking of getting some of the orange ones. How
long do they bloom? And from what I recall (bad short term memory),
the leaves stay decent looking until fall don't they?

The common 'ditch' daylilies are usually orange, although most
varieties (and other colors) are pretty hardy. I've *got* to pay more
attention to fall floliage -- seems to me that the daylilies just
gracefully disappear. I *do* notice hostas becoming yellow and
unattractive for 2-3 weeks, so I'm not entirely oblivious.