Old 07-07-2003, 02:46 AM
Mary Alice Kropp

Default Egret lost to little birdies!

Wish I knew what type of bird they were. They are a bit drab color, but
nice acting, nice sound, and not messy at all! They've never really
bothered me! Now for obvious reasons they are my best friend and I

there's!

Drab coloring could be mockingbirds or catbirds. About what size are they?
Robin size? Smaller, larger? If more grayish, probably catbirds; if more
brownish with white bars on the wings as they fly, then mockingbirds. Both
have pretty songs and are wicked good mimics. We had a mockingbird that
spent too much time outside a former neighbor's teenager's room- could mimic
the sounds of a video game perfectly! LOL

Luckily, I have a big ol' pond in the front of an office complex near me-
the heron seems to like that one better than my teeny little one!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak
Updates 6/22/03

Better to be occasionally cheated than perpetually suspicious.

It's more fun to color outside the lines.