Old 07-07-2003, 11:56 AM
Poe Lim

Default 0 Nitrogen

Unfortunately we don't have any stump remover of the chemical type in the
hardware stores when I checked. Ended up ordering some via a chemist who
coincidentally needed some anyway for meat preparation. I think it's quite
difficult to obtain potassium nitrate here due to its potentially explosive
nature.

Cheers,
Poe

"James Williams" wrote in message
m...
"Poe Lim" wrote :

Does anyone know of a source of Potassium Nitrate
in Sydney?

We have "Stump Remover" that is Potassium Nitrate. It's a white powder
intended to be poured in holes you drill in the stump to help it

decompose.
Pure enough that I use it to make rocket motors.