Old 07-07-2003, 12:56 PM
Jack1000

Default how to keeps cats out

how do you keep cays out of a vege plot without using a 12 bore shotgun. I
have tried everything like water bottles, herbs, netting and scare machines
bought for the job no avail.#
Anyone any tried and proven ideas would be a great help.

I've seen water sprinklers that work on a motion detecter sold at better
gardening centers, I think they were about $70.00. I'm sure you will enjoy
watching the cats jump when the water goes on. You might even sell tickets to
your friends to cover the cost of the unit. If you don't remember to turn it
off before going to work it will remind you.