Old 07-07-2003, 08:40 PM
Just Me \Koi\

Default Starting up a buisness, LFS, advice

I live in Rancho Cucamonga (by Ontario Airport) I know of two places that
you can get Koi from at an incredible price. I will email you their phone
numbers etc. One is in Jurupa, other in Barstow!
Where is your LFS going to be located?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"GigaDuck" wrote in message
Hello, I know this is a pond newsgroup, but was wondering if anyone knew

of
wholsellers which provide fish and other items. I am planning to open up a
lfs in the dessert (sothern CA). My searches came up with little on

google.
Any advice or direction would be appreciated. Thanks,
Deano

reply to (Remove the no spam :-)) )