Old 08-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Barbara Yanus

Default Another Daylily Question

More sun is my feeling exactly....I just moved two of mine that were in the
shade and hadn't bloomed for two years. They are now in afternoon sun, and
I don't think I will see them bloom this year, it would be nice if they did.
I can tell from all the ones that I have, (atleast 30 different one), that
the ones that seem to get more sun, are the first ones to bloom...makes
sense right?

Bebra
NE PA
Zone 6B
"spider" wrote in message
What would cause a daylily not to bloom?
I have plant in my yard that looks like a Daylily, the roots look right,

the
leaves look like Daylily fans,the darn
thing gets mostly shade and never blooms but it comes up every spring. Any
one have an idea what it is?