Old 08-07-2003, 03:20 AM
animaux

Default Victoria's garden

On 7 Jul 2003 17:46:48 -0700, (Steve Coyle) wrote:

For folks who missed the show on Victoria's garden, KLRU's web site
runs a weekly download of the 'garden of the week' at:

http://www.klru.org/ctg/gardenomonth/index.asp

They only keep it up for a week until the next show.

I thought Victoria might want to download it for a keepsake.

Hey, thanks! I didn't know about that. Now, how do I download it and in what
format? I am computer dumb. I can see if Mark can do it. He's a Dellionite,
he should know.

V-

Oh, and Steve, your mother failed, I could hear duh New Yawk, so THERE!

(sticking tongue out)!