Old 08-07-2003, 03:32 AM
animaux

Default Can't find bT (or is it spelled Bt)

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:20:09 -0500, zxcvbob wrote:

I just got back from Ace hardware, and they don't have it. Wal-mart and
Fleet Farm don't have it. Everyone sells the same Ortho products, although
Ace also has the same thing with their own label.

I don't think there are any nurseries left. The last good one closed a
couple of years ago when their parent company was bought out by F&G's,
a.k.a. "Michigan Bulb" just before they went under. The other garden
center was taken over by a florist, and mainly just sells cut flowers and
mylar balloons and Beanie Babies now.

I may have to try the farm coop in the next town. This really should be
this hard to do...

Best regards,
Bob

Gee, I can go buy you a can and mail it out! I think it's about four dollars
for a can of the powder, a bit more for the liquid.