Old 08-07-2003, 10:56 AM
Poe Lim

Default CO2 system - opinions

Knowing your light level from previous discussions g, I'd say get more
light first; I thought you were going to try the compact fluorescent bulbs?
If you have more light, then both will do a lot better; if you then want to
increase growth, then add CO2. CO2 without light is next to useless.

Cheers,
Poe

"Cammie" wrote in message
What do you think of this system? Would it be okay for a 10 or 20 gallon
tank? It's so cheap I'm tempted to try it. I don't have a technical
"planted" tank, but a handful of Cabomba and Spiral Val and they are doing
so poorly even though I use Flourish. So what do you think of this

system
for a little help?