Old 08-07-2003, 12:08 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Starting up a buisness, LFS, advice

I can't hold off anymore - I have to ask..... what does LFS stand for?????
It's probably so simple and obvious I'm going to slap myself, but it's just
not coming to me!
Sue

"Just Me "Koi"" wrote in message
I live in Rancho Cucamonga (by Ontario Airport) I know of two places that
you can get Koi from at an incredible price. I will email you their phone
numbers etc. One is in Jurupa, other in Barstow!
Where is your LFS going to be located?

--
_______________________________________
like an eggs-and-ham breakfast:

"GigaDuck" wrote in message
Hello, I know this is a pond newsgroup, but was wondering if anyone knew

of
wholsellers which provide fish and other items. I am planning to open up

lfs in the dessert (sothern CA). My searches came up with little on

google.
Any advice or direction would be appreciated. Thanks,
Deano

reply to (Remove the no spam :-)) )