Old 08-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Sue Alexandre

Default Enlarging my pond, please advise

Hi Eddy:
Check where you buy the additional liner - they should also sell some "seam
tape" or a product for joining liners. The stuff I bought is about 4 inches
wide and like black tar on a strip of paper. It's hard to work with if it's
too hot and sunny outside because you can't get the tar off the paper strip
real easily, but it seems to be holding up well.
Sue

"IceEros" wrote in message
s.com...
I am considering enlarging my pond and I have a main concern regarding
the liner. Right now my pond is 8x6x2.5ft. (or 240x180x80 cms roughly)
My liner is already 15x12ft (5x4 meters) but I'd like to increase my
pond to 15x10x4ft (500x350x120cms) or close to this measures. I'd like
to use the old liner and buy some new one to make it up to the size i
want to increase the pond. Would be a good or safe idea to glue the
liner together? Has anyone tried to (successfully) glue two bits of
liner before. If anyone has any idea please advise. Also if someone
have used any brand of glue that would recommend it I would be glad to
hear some advise.

Thank you in advance
Eddy
--