Old 09-07-2003, 12:46 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default 1, 10, 100, 1000, etc.

BenignVanilla wrote:
My minnows seem to be reproducing at an alarming rate. I now have hundreds
of fry in my pond. Small ones, big ones, miniature ones, microscopic ones. I
hope my koi get hungry soon.

Yes, mine are showing color, that shows you how long i have let it
slide. I am having trouble moving them from a pond to a small
aquarium. What a fate. I can't find any takers and i hate to kill
them. Jammer

Last couple of years I have bred fantail goldfish in my lily pond. First
year with orandas I offered them free, only one person showed up. Next year
I had moors and since I didn't have too many I didn't make the offer. So
this year the winter survivors and some of the ones I had inside I've been
selling for $5 a piece. One lady took 3 orandas and 1 moor and I got a
pound of medicated food (yes it was fresh, I was there when they purchased
it just 2 weeks before) that sells for over $10/lb. Seems offering them for
sell or swapping was the way for me to go. ) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a