Old 09-07-2003, 02:12 AM
Sarah Dale

Default Potatoe Woes

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 00:48:50 +0100, Gerry wrote:
I don't know about your Sante's but the dark green ones seem to be the
Golden Wonders. You can tell them by the very distinctive violet flower.
Mine were planted later and are just flowering now. Naturally they would be
very small yet.

Hi Gerry,

The dark green foilage spuds do have a very pretty violet and white
flower. I am only digging up enough for one meal at a time, and we only
eat spuds 1 - 2 times a wekk, so that should give the rest of the crop
time to bulk up. In the meantime, I'll check out the other patch!

Many thanks,

Sarah