Old 09-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Default Julie Sloan needs to get a life

Oh Stanley!

You can be so cruel!

Again, I'll remind you that it's you that lives with his mother and
berates others for their ignorance all the while having no collection
of your own. Any idiot can spend years without a job buried in volumes
of plant ID, and end up an "expert" with all the social skills you
exhibit....

But don't worry we won't tell the other posters what those CSSA folks
really think of you....

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:24:21 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

BTW Tomski, I hear your mother is now working full time at the Mustang
Ranch.
Do you get a discount on mother's day and on your birthday or do you still
pay full price like all her other regulars?

Tom Jaszewski wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:27:55 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

I've never had that problem with your mother.

Really, so the problem is only with your own!