Old 07-07-2003, 08:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Julie Sloan needs to get a life

You know, I look around and see that there is so much that is yet to be done
regarding horticultural and botanical innovation and the important
information that still needs to be reported and communicated but simple
minded petty little people like you continue to waste everybody's time by
posting pointless stupid crude remarks to this group.

You obviously have nothing at all significant to say and all you continue to
do is draw attention to that fact. Why don't you just "get a life" and do
yourself a favor? You are truly the pitiful and pathetic one, you stupid
bitch. If all you want to do is get the last word, why not let it be that
you are leaving the group because you have nothing to say that anyone cares
to read?

Julie Sloan wrote in message

You are such a *pathetic* little troll.
I guess it's the only way you can get anyone to pay attention to you.
Pitiful.

Julie

On Sun, 06 Jul 2003 16:54:41 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
typed these words:

So you admit that you've been called that many times before!!!!!!

Then it must be true by your own admission!!!!!

Hee Haw!!!

Julie Sloan wrote in message
.. .

Ohhhh, you use such _original_ insults.

On Fri, 04 Jul 2003 16:59:58 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
typed these words:

Poor little clueless hillbilly humper Julie.

Its a shame your parents didn't have any children that lived.
Generations of inbreeding can be a bitch.

http://juliesloan.home.mindspring.com/sitemap.htm

Old 08-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

You tell 'em, you flaming queen.
If you really need one that bad, try using a cucumber or a carrot instead.
You can't get STDs from produce but you just may be an exception.

Old 08-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 22:34:44 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:

You tell 'em, you flaming queen.
If you really need one that bad, try using a cucumber or a carrot instead.
You can't get STDs from produce but you just may be an exception.

Be nice or we'll tell mom!
Old 08-07-2003, 05:08 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 03:29:08 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

Wouldn't you prefer to keep your mother out of this, Tomski?
You might give her ideas!

Naw, unlike you I moved out and found I could function with other
women....

Old 08-07-2003, 03:20 PM
Alexander Pensky

Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
Could? So you are saying you can't function anymore.

I've never had that problem with your mother.

wrote:

Wouldn't you prefer to keep your mother out of this, Tomski?
You might give her ideas!

Naw, unlike you I moved out and found I could function with other
women....

B O R I N G.

Old 09-07-2003, 12:14 AM
Tom Jaszewski

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 13:27:55 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

I've never had that problem with your mother.

Really, so the problem is only with your own!
Old 09-07-2003, 02:45 AM
Tom Jaszewski

Oh Stanley!

You can be so cruel!

Again, I'll remind you that it's you that lives with his mother and
berates others for their ignorance all the while having no collection
of your own. Any idiot can spend years without a job buried in volumes
of plant ID, and end up an "expert" with all the social skills you
exhibit....

But don't worry we won't tell the other posters what those CSSA folks
really think of you....

On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 23:24:21 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12-"
wrote:

BTW Tomski, I hear your mother is now working full time at the Mustang
Ranch.
Do you get a discount on mother's day and on your birthday or do you still
pay full price like all her other regulars?

wrote:

I've never had that problem with your mother.

Really, so the problem is only with your own!

[IMG] code is On

Bare root strawberries (shelf life, indoor life - to survive in thefrost, ready to plant outside)? gar_newbie Gardening 5 25-03-2009 09:20 PM
JULIE SLOAN MULCHES TOMATOES!!!! Julie Sloan Gardening 5 06-07-2003 06:44 PM
Julie Sloan vs. The Talesinator Maxi P. Gardening 1 06-07-2003 04:44 AM
Julie Sloan sucks it TNQSO Gardening 1 06-07-2003 02:20 AM
Julie Sloan has lost her mind Janet Baraclough Gardening 1 01-07-2003 07:32 PM