Old 09-07-2003, 04:56 AM
Noydb

Default National Pickling Cucumber

I have a tiny garden ... but a LOT of these cucumbers coming on the vine.

I am looking for a recipe that closely copies the Vlassic Dill Relish
product. This is the form most likely to get eaten in our household (goes
on hot dogs & in tuna salads) so I want to make up as much of it as I can
stand this year.

It's that time of year, folks. Last year's search for this recipe came up
empty handed. So I am trying again this year.

Also ... how do they get the cukes chopped so small? Is there a home /
restaurant grade machine that will do this?

Bill
--
Zone 5b (Detroit, MI)