Old 09-07-2003, 04:28 PM
David Rance

Default Grape vines cuttings

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Thank you for your advice. So, could it be possible to have cuttings from
you please when you are pruning in winter?

By all means. I'll try to remember but in any case can you give me a
reminder? I don't usually get round to it until January/February.

I preach Christianity and have written a Book on One God One Faith and can
send you in exchange.

I don't want any returns - I'm quite happy to just give them away. In
any case, I am already a Christian and worship at Greyfriars in Reading.

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |