Old 05-07-2003, 11:44 PM
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Default Grape vines cuttings

Hi,

Where could I get some cutting of the grape vines of different varieties.

Rajinder

Old 06-07-2003, 09:20 AM
David Rance

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Where could I get some cutting of the grape vines of different varieties.

From anyone who grows vines - like me! I have Chasselas and Seyval
Blanc. I also have Kerner but these are too young to take cuttings from
as yet.

But this is the wrong time of year to take cuttings. Cuttings should be
made of ripened wood and taken when the vines are given their winter
pruning in December/January.

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |

Old 06-07-2003, 02:20 PM
Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt

Hi David,

Thank you for your advice. So, could it be possible to have cuttings from
you please when you are pruning in winter?

I preach Christianity and have written a Book on One God One Faith and can
send you in exchange.

Rajinder

"David Rance" wrote in message
On Sat, 5 Jul 2003, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Where could I get some cutting of the grape vines of different varieties.

From anyone who grows vines - like me! I have Chasselas and Seyval

Old 09-07-2003, 04:23 PM
David Rance

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Thank you for your advice. So, could it be possible to have cuttings from
you please when you are pruning in winter?

By all means. I'll try to remember but in any case can you give me a
reminder? I don't usually get round to it until January/February.

I preach Christianity and have written a Book on One God One Faith and can
send you in exchange.

I don't want any returns - I'm quite happy to just give them away. In
any case, I am already a Christian and worship at Greyfriars in Reading.

Old 09-07-2003, 04:28 PM
David Rance

On Sun, 6 Jul 2003, Ch. Rajinder Nijjhar Jatt wrote:

Thank you for your advice. So, could it be possible to have cuttings from
you please when you are pruning in winter?

By all means. I'll try to remember but in any case can you give me a
reminder? I don't usually get round to it until January/February.

I preach Christianity and have written a Book on One God One Faith and can
send you in exchange.

I don't want any returns - I'm quite happy to just give them away. In
any case, I am already a Christian and worship at Greyfriars in Reading.

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |

Need Help with grape vines Jim[_20_] Gardening 7 01-04-2009 12:02 AM
Concord Grape Vines Harold Robbins Texas 1 11-02-2005 09:17 PM
ref Grape Vines J.Yates United Kingdom 0 10-06-2004 07:09 PM
Apple trees & grape vines. Pablo Edible Gardening 2 13-09-2003 01:02 PM
Grape Vines Grow in Pot? MC Gardening 1 09-07-2003 02:56 AM