Old 09-07-2003, 09:10 PM
Wilson

Default My water feature is cursed

Lee Brouillet wrote in message
Ooops. Live kitty, or (gulp) drowned kitty? Before I screened my pond in,
the neighbors' cats used to come over, curl up and watch "Kitty TV" (all
those pretty fishies swimmin' in the water . . .) But they never tried to

do
more than take a drink of fish-flavored water . . .

Lee

Drowned unfortunately....It was a little kitten that had been hanging around
recently, I'm guessing it fell in and couldn't pull itself out as there is
about 4-6 inches between water and grill. Sad. I've fixed this problem by
add a bunch of lava rock....quite a bit less water but it still seems to be
working quite well and my water is a bit cleaner now I'm sure.

~Wilson~