Old 10-07-2003, 02:34 AM
Kirra

Default Radio Times!

"Shiva" wrote in message
s.com...
Anybody else growing this sweet little Austin? Mine is recovering from
having been mowed over, it is a tiny baby from Muncy's but had a great
bloom on it today. Nice fragrance, too. It's a clear, cool raspberry
pink so far. I like it!

Does buying Radio Times in a pot two weeks ago count as growing it? It is
hopefully going to be planted in the ground this weekend and only has around
3 inches of growth.

I'm looking forward to getting lots of blooms from our new roses but since
it is the middle of winter here, I think I will be waiting at least until
spring for most of them. Though yesterday I did notice a bud each on
Crepuscule and Gruss an Aachen.

Kirra
Brisbane, Australia
Zone 10