Old 10-07-2003, 04:32 AM
junkyardcat

Default Castor Bean Seeds

I went to a yard sale a few weeks ago and commented on a lady's flower
gardens. She gave me a bunch of different seeds and cuttings One thing she
gave me was several pods of Castor Bean seeds (the spikey ball looking
things). She said just soak them in water a few days and then plant them. My
question is...some of the spikey balls have disintegrated in the water,
leaving just a cluster of 3 beans. Can I just plant that cluster without the
spikey thing around it? Sorry to sound so dumb, but I've never even seen
Castor Bean plants until the other day.

Thanks!
Angie