Old 10-07-2003, 04:32 AM
jammer

Default What is? (Shareholders Pond)

I have to laugh at myself and fess up that i thought it was owned by a
few different people, like adjoining properties or something. L O L !

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 23:01:46 GMT, "Anne Lurie"
wrote:

Thanks, BV, for the explanation -- and special thanks to bobkiely for
asking the question that I, for one, had not dared to ask! I'm not only a
newbie to rec.ponds, but I apparently have something set wrong on Outlook
Express so I don't get all the posts in a thread -- I'd like to claim that
as my excuse for my "half-baked" posts, but............ alas, I can't blame
all of my posts on that!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in