Old 10-07-2003, 11:08 AM
Chris Norton

Default Is it too late for Potatoes

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 13:02:35 +0100, "John Towill"
wrote:

"Chris Norton" Browns pretty good to deal with? Next door neighbour and I
both want
some raspberry canes this autumn for the allotments (got the neighbour
in our site too!) and we`d like a mix of early summer and autumn
varietys. However, buying 36 canes is too mucho for a couple as the
yield would be WAY over what we would eat. I am tempted by the all
season collection which is 36 (12 of 3 varietes) for £42.25. Split
between us will be about a nice raspberry plot each with a picking
time from mid june to late autumn.

They were fine for the spuds, but I got my fruit from Ken Muir (on the web),
and
am very happy with them.
Cheers
John T

Thanks John,

Using a supplier for the first time is always a worry. One good thing
for me about Marshalls is that they are from Wisbech, Cambs which is
where I work so I can go and bully them a bit if things go wrong with
em.