Old 10-07-2003, 06:30 PM
Heather

Default Potash IS THIS OK?

John / Wendy

Thanks. I measured a couple of tablespoons this morning, put in a
papertowel, and dropped into a corner of the lava filter. Output end.
Hopefully it will dissolve slowly that way. My pH was 7.5 to 8.0 so if pH
gets lowered a bit, that won't hurt.

Heather

"Wendy Kelly Budd" wrote in message
Pot/Mag/Sul is what I add and my koi are fine. With land plants, I add
sulphur to lower the pH for my acid loving plants.
--
Wendy* in N. California,

"What is man without the beasts? If all the beasts were gone, man would

die
from a great loneliness of the spirit. For whatever happens to the beasts
soon happens to man." - Chief Seattle

Heather wrote:
Purchased the following at Botanix in Southern Ontario

Fertilizer 0 - 0 - 22

Soluble Potash 22.0%
Soluble Magnesium 11.0%
Soluble Sulphur 22.0%

Is this mixture OK? How much should I use?

Thanks,
Heather