Old 10-07-2003, 06:30 PM
bobkiely

Default What is? (Shareholders Pond)

Just my luck! I finally get something where I can appreciate a dividend and
you pay off in mosquito fish plus postage *LOL*

Thanks for the explanation BV - Guess I wasn't the only one wondering about
it.
BK

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"John Hines" wrote in message
"bobkiely" wrote:

I don't mean to be a buttinski or anything but I'm sorta/kinda new here

and
I was wondering what you mean by "Shareholders Pond"?

People have contributed so many ideas for Jeff's (benignvanilla) pond,
that he rewarded the group with virtual shares.

Feel free to kick in ideas, especially about removing clay, and join in.

Currently, he is paying dividends, in the form of mosquito fish FOB the
pond, to shareholders.

The dividends will be huge this month. I mean huge. We found minnows in

the
VF yesterday. *sigh* But the water is clearing nicely. Still can't see the
bottom of the pond, but certainly a foot or two down which is a huge
improvement.

BV.