Old 10-07-2003, 09:47 PM
Hank Pagel

Default OT helpful hints OT

Oh me ...... I'll have to skip that one .... my arteries can't handle
it ...... If eat anymore chicken breast or turkey breast I think I am
going to grow feathers or boobs. I hope the saying "You are what you
eat" is not true.
"Bonnie Espenshade" wrote in message
John Rutz wrote:

Bonnie Espenshade wrote:

K30a wrote:

Bonnie wrote My DIL, on the other hand, is in the process of
getting her cookbook published.

Where did her mother go wrong?! ;-)

Seriously, what kind of recipes are they?
k30a

The kind that would kill ya ;-). She doesn't believe in
eating healthy the book is filled with humor. The title
is "Aunt Beulah's Tasty Vittles" - Plain old good cookin'
peppered up with good advice. She keeps referring to Uncle
Vern, her husband. Her name isn't Beulah and her husband (my

son)
isn't Vern. She's working on a website now. I'll let ya know

when
it's up and running.

now that sounds like my kinda cookin is she going to
publish a regular paper book or just put it on the website?

At the moment, plans are only on the website.

--
Bonnie
NJ