Old 11-07-2003, 03:08 AM
elfa

Default Attn: Allegra re your anti-deer concoction

Well...I followed your instructions and made the concoction. I sprayed the
roses in the front yard tonight so we'll see if it works.

Question: The mixture that's in the gallon container seems to settle after a
while. Is that supposed to happen? It looks like the mixture I made up with
the eggs etc separates from the water that I added to the gallon jug. Also, is
the mixture supposed to be a light yellow color. It would seem so since the
recipe calls for eggs.

BTW, the smell wasn't so bad. No rotten eggg smell and the garlic smell was
tolerable. Makes me wonder if I did it right.

thanks

elfa