Old 11-07-2003, 03:44 AM
Hal

Default Catchin Comets?

Drop the water level until you can catch them.

Regards,

Hal

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 20:53:40 -0500, "JoeT"
wrote:

OK gang! I have approx 35 comets ( and counting ) and 8 Koi in my pond. (
9x10 by 2.5 to 3ft depth) I want the 8 Koi in my pond. The comets range in
size from I'm so new ya can't see me yet to about 6 inches in length and
need to be moved elsewhere.... So far we have managed to catch a half dozen
and give them away and about 5 others have been moved to a 100 gallon
preformed I put in. The rest will go to new homes, if and when I can catch
them!

Chasing them with large nets is proving a rather daunting task. Any ideas
for smarter kinder gentler means of gathering the little charmers? grin

btw I'm not new, used to frequent this group a great deal in about 97 98...
just haven't had the online time as much the past few years!

-joe