Old 11-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Daniel Hanna

Default Radio Times!

In m Shiva wrote:
Anybody else growing this sweet little Austin? Mine is recovering from
having been mowed over, it is a tiny baby from Muncy's but had a great
bloom on it today. Nice fragrance, too. It's a clear, cool raspberry
pink so far. I like it!

Shiva, this is my favourite pink Austin. And there's nothing 'little'
about it! If it behaves like mine, it will outgrow and outbloom Abraham
Darby. I like the fragrance better too - it can really fill a room when
cut. Which reminds me to mention that the cut blooms are long-life too.

Its one major Achilles heel is mildew. Prepare to spray like mad this
autumn.

My notes on this rose are at:
http://members.optushome.com.au/djha...#Radio%20Times