Old 23-01-2003, 12:28 PM
Frogleg

Default Pomegranate seeds

On Wed, 22 Jan 2003 08:32:42 -0500, "Chovhani"
wrote:

My children saved some pomegranate seeds a few weeks ago, and forget about
them. I found them behind the computer, still slightly sticky but almost
dry, and two have tiny shoots. I'd like to take a shot at growing these,
just for fun, and I wonder if there are any special tips or should I just
experiment? I happen to have a bag of cactus compost in hand, which would
seem like a good medium. Any suggestions?

What fun! Google on 'pomegranate germination' and 'pomegranate
cultivation' and I'll bet you find something useful.