Old 11-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Vine that will grow under a black walnut....

"paghat" wrote in message
..
The only conceivably
worse fence would be those six foot high plastic prefab white fences
embossed with knothole & woodgrain patterns that look like Rick Moranis
enlarged them from a toy farm set. Those only look appropriate around
rusty trailer houses where someone is tragically & pathetically trying to
make things look nice (or who needed the fence so they wouldn't have to
see their immediate neighbors' piles of bean cans & beer bottles
encroaching on the property lines).

-paghat the ratgirl

Ouch! True, but ouch! A neighbor fenced in about 3 acres for his horses,
uses that white prefab stuff. I can't wait to see how pretty it looks in a
few years...

--
Wendy* in N. California, who actually doesn't mind chain link fences,
atleast they are not PLASTIC!!!!

"I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it." Mae West