Old 11-07-2003, 05:33 PM
RedForeman ©®

Default Water in the regulator

I'm probably wrong, but I thought I read somewhere that you can have them
calibrated, rebuilt, and cleaned every 10 years or maybe I overheard that
somewhere.... I've got some welding buddies, and every once in a while, they
throw a regulator out because of this or that, and someone said they can be
rebuilt.. I'm probably off my rocker, but I hear things sometimes....

"Darryl Hover" wrote in message
When I recently refilled my CO2 tank, my check valve didn't check and I
think I may have ended up with a little water in the regulator, but I

don't
know for sure...the needle valve may have stopped most of it.
I have noticed though, that it's not regulating very well. Is this the
symptom of water in the regulator? How does one deal with this?
Any insight would be welcome.
Darryl