Old 11-07-2003, 06:46 PM
Barb

Default Weeds!! Help!

I have loads of weeds sprouting between flagstones and on my paths - due to
neglect, I'm afraid, because I couldn't get out and keep it under control.

What's the best method to get rid of them? I've tried spraying some of them
with Roundup, but they just go horrible and brown. If I pull them up, I
don't get the roots, and they soon come back. I thought of pulling them up
and then spraying with Roundup ....?

Someone suggested a burner to burn them out? What do you think of this as a
solution? (I suppose a little diy gas burner would do the job).

Any ideas would be very gratefully accepted! You can tell I'm not a *real*
gardener ....

Barb