Old 12-07-2003, 12:47 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Is it legal? (plant acquisition) [and frogs]

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 22:04:31 GMT, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)"
wrote:

Ok. Rephrase that as, a lot of different answers meaning not the same thing
said over and over. Lots of info as in... thanks for the flood of
information.

Here's another bottom line:

Even if it's okay, once you get down there, where the plants are living,
you might have 2nd thoughts of how much is your work worth?

In my 2nd year of ponding (or maybe the 1st) I saw yellow flag iris in a
local pond. I parked the car and walked to where I could see that getting
to the area to dig meant wearing something better than flipflops, and a BIG
shovel that could manage digging thru even BIGGER rocks. Than take into
account the mud, the sweat, the sterilizing and I gladly shelled out the $$
and got exactly what I wanted. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~