Old 12-07-2003, 01:44 AM
stricks760

Default Everliner vs Firestone Liners

Hello again - [more newbie-type questions].

I find Firestone liners everywhere. The local guy tells me that Everliner
is MUCH better, least in part that the warranty beats Firestone.
Apparently, the Firestone warranty is void if you cut the liner in any way
(?). What's the consensus? For the size I want to buy, the difference in
price is several hundred dollars! Is there really a difference?

Also, any experience with the likes of http://www.pondliner.com? Their
prices on Firestone 45 mil are half what I was quoted locally. Too good to
be true? I'm sure I'd lose some of the price benefit with freight cost, but
.. . .

Thanks!