Old 12-07-2003, 01:44 AM
stricks760

Default Everliner vs Firestone Liners

Hello again - [more newbie-type questions].

I find Firestone liners everywhere. The local guy tells me that Everliner
is MUCH better, least in part that the warranty beats Firestone.
Apparently, the Firestone warranty is void if you cut the liner in any way
(?). What's the consensus? For the size I want to buy, the difference in
price is several hundred dollars! Is there really a difference?

Also, any experience with the likes of http://www.pondliner.com? Their
prices on Firestone 45 mil are half what I was quoted locally. Too good to
be true? I'm sure I'd lose some of the price benefit with freight cost, but
.. . .

Thanks!

Old 12-07-2003, 02:20 AM
joe

stricks760 wrote:

Also, any experience with the likes of http://www.pondliner.com? Their
prices on Firestone 45 mil are half what I was quoted locally. Too good to
be true? I'm sure I'd lose some of the price benefit with freight cost, but

Try justliners.com. That's who I bought from last year. I found even after
shipping it was still a lot cheaper than buying locally.

I've never heard of everliner.

Joe

Old 12-07-2003, 02:56 AM
Tbumpy

We have a Firestone liner in our pond for the last two years and no trouble
with it yet. It doesn't seem to be degrading at all and has withstood some
pounding from bricks and rakes.
Old 12-07-2003, 04:32 AM
stricks760

Thanks. I just placed the order @ justliners.com. It was (after shipping
cost) almost exactly HALF of what I would have paid down the street.

Now I just gotta start digging the hole!