Old 12-07-2003, 03:44 AM
Duncan A. McRae

Default No more CO2

I've started pulling so many plants out of my tanks that I just can't
justify the CO2. It was great while the plants were getting established,
but now that they're becoming annoying I've decided not to use my generators
anymore. I built them all from juice bottles, so it's not a huge loss by
any means. I haven't filled a generator in perhaps 3 or 4 weeks.

If anybody REALLY wants clippings, you can pay me in sugar and yeast I
have a bunch, few of which I can identify -- maybe I'll post a picture or
two for the local spend-thrifts, and if you like I'm in Mississauga, nearly
Oakville, just off Lakeshore.

Cheers;
Duncan