Old 12-07-2003, 04:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Bleach in a fountain?/ hey salt people can we discuss this?

joe wrote Please, let's let the salt people go to sleep for a bit.

LOL! They sleep? ;o)

But what if we turn to pillars of sodium chloride in the interim?
k30a

A little tap water will take care of that, course you'll most like leave a
dead spot in the grass.
~ jan who filters her water, at the tap, frig & hot water
dispensers, because who likes the taste of chlorine?

PS Wait! Now Joe, a challenge. What's worst, drinking tap water w/chlorine
or all that soda pop Americans are known to drink, diet or otherwise? )

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a