Old 12-07-2003, 01:44 AM
K30a

Default Bleach in a fountain?/ hey salt people can we discuss this?

paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a
Old 12-07-2003, 02:20 AM
joe

K30a wrote:

paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a

Please, let's let the salt people go to sleep for a bit.

Old 12-07-2003, 02:44 AM
K30a

joe wrote Please, let's let the salt people go to sleep for a bit.

But what if we turn to pillars of sodium chloride in the interim?

k30a
Old 12-07-2003, 04:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

joe wrote Please, let's let the salt people go to sleep for a bit.

LOL! They sleep? ;o)

But what if we turn to pillars of sodium chloride in the interim?
k30a

A little tap water will take care of that, course you'll most like leave a
dead spot in the grass.
~ jan who filters her water, at the tap, frig & hot water
dispensers, because who likes the taste of chlorine?

PS Wait! Now Joe, a challenge. What's worst, drinking tap water w/chlorine
or all that soda pop Americans are known to drink, diet or otherwise? )

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 12-07-2003, 06:08 AM
John Rutz

K30a wrote:
paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a

Scared th pants of of me rreading that
--
I maintain that water causes cancer and it should be run thru a filter
of ground coffee before drinking

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 12-07-2003, 06:08 AM
K30a

John wrote I maintain that water causes cancer and it should be run thru a
filter
of ground coffee before drinking

I'll drink to that!

k30a
Old 12-07-2003, 04:20 PM
joe

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

PS Wait! Now Joe, a challenge. What's worst, drinking tap water w/chlorine
or all that soda pop Americans are known to drink, diet or otherwise? )

The only time I drink soda is on the (rare) occasion I want something in my
bourbon. (Rare that I want something in it, not rare that I want one) Soda
is thankfully not on my list of sins although I do have an extensive list of
other items. I don't mind our water, although I've been told by others with
better taste buds that it's pretty bad. I also drink a lot of bottled water.

Old 12-07-2003, 08:20 PM
zookeeper

John Rutz wrote:

K30a wrote:
paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a

Scared th pants of of me rreading that
--
I maintain that water causes cancer and it should
be run thru a filter of ground coffee before drinking

Ahhhh, yes!! I knew there was a reason we agree on so many subjects!!
My DH is still hunting for an IV source of coffee so he can stop
bringing me my first cup of the day as soon as my eyes open. He learned
the penalty long ago for talking to me before I'd finished the first cup ;-)
And now I'm training our teenage sons to brew and deliver coffee asap.
(Just finished my second cup next to the pond -- air temp is currently
76* -- quite temperate compared to the 90* we're expecting later today).
--
Kathy B

Old 12-07-2003, 11:56 PM

sorry, I killfiled her a long time ago. Ingrid

ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.

Old 13-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Mary Alice Kropp

Scared th pants of of me rreading that
--
I maintain that water causes cancer and it should be run thru a filter
of ground coffee before drinking

Amen!

-Mak
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak
Updates 6/22/03

Better to be occasionally cheated than perpetually suspicious.

It's more fun to color outside the lines.

Old 18-07-2003, 11:28 PM
Gregory Young

Hmm.. wondering who he could be possibly referring to???
No problem.. will use the time it would have taken clarifying this issue
(weeding out the pseudoscience which was found in abundance in the original
posting), for answering other folk's postings.
Happy ponding,
Greg

Old 18-07-2003, 11:29 PM
Gregory Young

"joe" wrote in message
K30a wrote:

paghat wrote a whole bunch of stuff
about chlorine. Holy bottled water, batman!
Anyone care to add to the discussion?
k30a

Please, let's let the salt people go to sleep for a bit.

Discuss hypotheses proposes for seedlessness inheritance in grapevine Ramón Pérez Plant Science 1 10-10-2003 12:02 AM
Bleach in a fountain? Rob Ponds 12 14-07-2003 12:32 PM
Bleach in a fountain? paghat Gardening 3 14-07-2003 12:32 PM
Bleach in a fountain? Rob Ponds 0 10-07-2003 11:22 PM
Like to Discuss Weather?-Come Join! Heres our Newsletter for Sunday! TOM KAN PA Gardening 0 16-03-2003 02:20 PM