Old 12-07-2003, 04:20 AM
gl

Default Cat Deterrent suggestions

There were a couple of interesting suggestions for possum deterrents - so
I'm hoping someone has a good deterrent for cats (sans shotgun!)
Recently it seems that all the neighbourhood cats have decided that our
mulch/garden beds are the worlds biggest litter tray. Apart from being yuck,
they dig up a lot of my smaller plants, and my dogs have a bit too much fun
playing in the cat poo.... (ewww). Pity they don't keep the cats out of the
garden.
I've tried citronella based repellants (crystals etc) but haven't found them
very effective. Any other good suggestions?!