Old 12-07-2003, 05:08 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Enlarging my pond, please advise

I'm afraid that you are not wrong at all Jammer and that may be the case
after a while. I dont think I will be prepared to use the vaccum
cleaner at least twice a week to keep the liner at original color

I dont know if without scrubbing it, that would be possible, and we
aren't supposed to scrub it, right??

That's right, jammer, after all it's a pond, not a swimming pool for
people. Black liner will make any pond look deep and mysterious, and
covers a whole hosts of sins like folds plus it doesn't clash with the
color green = algae. Not to mention, it doesn't reflect light, so the only
thing that does is the living jewels swiming around within and above the
liner. ~ jan

PS. I could only see the poster's posts via jammer's replies.

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a