Old 12-07-2003, 07:20 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default Is it legal? (plant acquisition) [and frogs]

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 01:25:32 GMT, "LN \(remove NOSPAM\)" wrote:

Actually, the plants I'd be after are the pickerel weed and there are some
in very shallow water and would be easy to get to. What do you mean by
sterizilizing?

I use PP (potassium permanganate) to soak my plants in so I don't transmit
any diseases or other pests (doesn't always work on snails) to my ponds,
this is regardless of where they are coming from.

I loved your pond pictures. Wish I had the room for that size. Mine is a bit
smaller.

http://photos.yahoo.com/lns_obsessed (look under Garden folder - there are
two pages)

Thank you for visiting my webpage. Considering size, pickerel gets quite
large, I don't even keep it in my ponds. Had it once, wasn't impressed.
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~