Old 12-07-2003, 02:32 PM
Ron

Default O.T. Senior Citizen gardeners

"Kate Morgan" wrote in message

You will receive or have received a letter concerning future payment of

your
State pension.

We had our letter last week and my husband has dealt with it, acting on
advice from our local post office. We very much want to keep our local
P.O. and will do what ever we can to keep it.
I`m sure that your post will help other S.C`s

Kate,

You took the advice of a brainwashed employee if you sent in a completed
form. He should have told you about the Personal Invitation Document. You
would have ended up with a card and PIN but that WOULD NOT have been the
card given at Option 3. I'd raise stink at the PO after being given advice
like that!

You have driven in one more coffin nail and you cannot pull it out!

Ron