Old 12-07-2003, 03:32 PM

Default Hampton Court Flower Show: photos from the 2003 show

"Natalie" wrote in message
:
:
: Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice
: garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit
: of
: voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((
:
: K
:
:
:
: I shall be at Hampton Court tomorrow (Saturday) and will have my camera,
so
: I'll try to get some photos of the Children's Hospice Garden for you.
:
: If anyone else is going and wants to put a face to a name I shall be
working
: in the NCCPG Plant Heritage marquee from 2-6pm.
:
: Natalie
:
Thanks, Natalie, hope you have a great day. I bought about 4 plants from
the NCCPG marquee on Thursday.