Old 12-07-2003, 03:32 PM

Default Hampton Court Flower Show: photos from the 2003 show

Thanks, Mark. I've had a look at the RHS website and it's got a 360 degree
picture.

"UKStudentLife.com" wrote in message
m...
: K
:
: Maybe you can have a look at the BBC website - you may find the
: children's hospice garden there. The address is:
: http://www.bbc.co.uk/gardening/events/hampton_court
:
: I hope the hospice project goes well.
:
: Mark
:
:
: : I took some photos at Hampton Court Flower Show (on Wednesday 9th July
: : 2003), and have posted them on this page of my website:
: : http://www.ukstudentlife.com/Ideas/A...mptonCourt.htm
: :
:
: Lovely photos Mark. Did you manage to get one of the children's hospice
: garden as I particularly wanted to get a photo of it as I do quite a bit
of
: voluntary work for Shooting Star and I left my camera at home. :O((
:
: K